For a quick tour if you are familiar with another deep learning toolkit please fast forward to CNTK 200.
- Classify cancer using simulated data (Logistic Regression)
- CNTK 101: Logistic Regression with NumPy
- Classify cancer using simulated data (Feed Forward, FFN)
- CNTK 102: Feed Forward network with NumPy
- Learn how to predict the stock market
- CNTK 104: Time Series basics with finance data
- Quick tour for those familiar with other deep learning toolkits
- CNTK 200: Guided Tour
- Infer meaning from text snippets using LSTMs and word embeddings
- CNTK 202: Language understanding
- Train a computer to perform tasks optimally (e.g., win games) in a simulated environment
- CNTK 203: Reinforcement learning basics with OpenAI Gym data
- Translate text from one domain (grapheme) to other (phoneme)
- CNTK 204: Sequence to sequence basics with CMU pronouncing dictionary
- Teach a computer to paint like Picasso or van Gogh
- CNTK 205: Artistic Style Transfer
- Training with Sampled Softmax
- CNTK 207: Training with Sampled Softmax
- Recognize flowers and animals in natural scene images using deep transfer learning
- CNTK 301: Deep transfer learning with pre-trained ResNet model
Try these notebooks pre-installed on CNTK Azure Notebooks for free.
For our Japanese users, you can find some of the tutorials in Japanese (unsupported).